|2018 SPRING CLOSURE DATES
|Closed From:||Closed Through:||Reason:|
|April 17, 2018||April 24, 2018||Camp Wanna Tat, Kalispell MT|
|April 30, 2018||May 8, 2018||Shuttlebirds Tatting Workshop, Post Falls ID|
You can order in one of 4 ways:
1. PayPal. Pay by credit card, e-check, or bank account through Paypal using Paypal's shopping cart.     Note:   We are a small company so we only accept credit card payments through Paypal.
How does this work?
- Click on the add item to cart button next to the item you wish to purchase
- On PayPal's secure shopping cart page, change the quantity of an item, remove an item, recalculate total.
- Proceed to check-out and follow Paypal's instructions.
- Not a paypal member?   The good news is you don't have to be. You can pay via credit card and Paypal will process the payment. If you have a PayPal account, you can log into your account and pay that way.
- I ship you the items via US Postal Service within 24 hours of receiving payment.   E-checks or payment from your bank via Paypal will take a few days to clear.
- If we are vending at a lace gathering (check our schedule), shipments will be handled in the order they were received after we return from vending.
2. Don't like PayPal?   You can add items to the Paypal shopping cart, print out the cart, calculate shipping and handling yourself (rates are below) and mail the printout, along with a check made out to DS9Designs and send to:
P.O. Box 88032
Colorado Springs, CO 80908 USA
|2018 Rates Within USA|
|Product Total||Shipping/Handling Rate||Method of Shipment|
|$ 0.01 - $100.00||$7.95||USPS Priority Mail. Any items on back order will be shipped separately via USPS 1st class at my expense.|
|$ 100.01 and up||FREE||Our choice. All items will ship together. In the event an item is on back order, I will email you with these 2 choices: I can either cancel the back ordered items and send you a refund OR I can hold your order until all items are in stock so I can ship all items together.|
3. Still don't like PayPal?   Ignore the shopping cart, go to the order form, print it out, fill it in with the items you want, calculate your order amount, shipping/handling, total order and mail it along with a check made out to DS9Designs and send to the address above.
4. You can email your order to Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org and reserve the items requested. Then send payment by snail mail.
Orders received by snail mail or email will be shipped once your check has cleared. Orders received through PayPal will be shipped promptly, usually within 24 hours.
If it is necessary to return or exchange some merchandise, please email Debbie at email@example.com before sending the return.
Pack the return merchandise well so it arrives back to us in resaleable condition.
If we sent an item by mistake, we will gladly refund the return postage if sent by cheapest method. If you ordered the wrong item or you changed your mind about some merchandise, the responsibility for return postage is yours. We will happily refund or replace the merchandise at your shipping expense if it is returned in good condition.
Returns must be made within 14 days. No returns on sale merchandise, special orders, books or patterns.